Thank you for using our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
WooCommerce Orders Tracking is an essential plugin for tracking orders of WooCommerce. This plugin allowed shop owners to add, edit, import, export orders tracking numbers and tracking URLs of every item and order. With the advantages of tracking orders, the shop owners can manage tracking orders easily and inform their customers about the orders journey. Likewise, customers will feel secure and comfortable in tracking their orders.
Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing:
Go to Plugin/Add New/Upload Plugin/Choose file/ select plugin zip file woocommerce-order-tracking /click “Install Now“/click “Active plugin“.
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
Guiding video on how to install and set up:
Go to the settings to configure the plugin.
Firstly, you will select a shipping carrier, and you can add more shipping carriers on the list.
After selecting the shipping carrier, go to the Email tab to set up the email that will be sent to customers to confirm whenever tracking information changes
You can include tracking information in the WooCommerce orders emails through the setting in the WooCommerce Email tab.
The plugin allows you to send SMS to your customers whenever tracking information is updated.
You can choose among one of the SMS provider: Twilio, Plivo, Nexmo. To send tracking information SMS messages. The detailed guide is mentioned in the SMS tab in How does it work section.
Then go to the PayPal tab if you want to automatically add tracking codes to PayPal transactions.
Go to the Tracking Service tab to track orders with a 3rd party shipping.
Now you are able to add tracking code to the orders and your customers can track them on the website.
Shipping Carriers are person or company that transports goods or people for any person or company and that is responsible for any possible loss of the goods during transport. Each shipping carrier is formed in the plugin has 4 information: Carrier Name, Display Name, Shipping Country, and Tracking ULR of the carrier.
In the Shipping Carriers tab, you can select available shipping carriers or customize the shipping carriers that you use on your site. The plugin will generate tracking links to the tracking page of the carriers.
When a tracking code is added to an order and whenever the tracking information of the order changes, the plugin will send the confirmation email to your customers
In the Email tab, you can set up the email contents.
1. Setting up the tracking emails: Send an email to customers whenever a tracking code is added to the orders.
2. The setting for sending emails when importing tracking numbers
WooCommerce Email settings allow you to include tracking information in the WooCommerce orders emails when the orders have changed the status.
1. Enable: Activate this option to include tracking information in the WooCommerce orders emails
2. Order status email: Select orders status email to include the tracking information.
3. Tracking info position: choose a position where to place tracking information. The position can be: Before order table, after each order item, after order table.
4. Save: To save the setting.
The plugin integrates the SMS function that allows you to inform your customers by SMS when the orders tracking information has changed.
1. From number:
2. Message text: Customize the text messages on SMS
3. SMS provider: Select your SMS provider. At the moment, the plugin supports 3 provides Twilio, Nexmo and Plivo.
4. ACCOUNT SID: Enter your ACCOUNT SID
5. AUTH TOKEN: Enter your AUTH TOKEN
6. Bitly access token: Enter your bit.ly access token.
* To send SMS, go to WooCommerce/Orders/ edit order/ edit tracking order, change the tracking information, enable the send SMS to customer if tracking info changes option.
* SMS Provider: There are 3 SMS Provider options for you to choose including Twilio, Nexmo and Plivo. Here are the guidelines:
I. Tracking Service
You can use the Tracking Service instead of using shipping carriers. This option allows you through a 3rd party to track shipping information by API key.
* When you click on “Go to Design“, you can design the tracking page as you desire.
1. Sort events: You can order the events to 2 types: Most recent to oldest and oldest to most recent.
2. Date format: Select the date format.
3. Time format: Select the time format.
4. Timeline template: There are 2 templates.
5. Title: Add the title.
6. Title text alignment: This can be left, right, center.
You can also customize text, background color, the font size in the general tab.
II. Google reCAPTCHA
Go to Orders Tracking/ Tracking Service/ Google reCAPTCHA for tracking form.
This setting helps you protect your website from spam and abuse.
The PayPal option helps you to automatically add tracking codes to the PayPal transactions. This option requires the Client ID and Client Secret.
If you use tracking service to track shipping information by API key, you can set to update the latest data of the respective tracking service.
Go to the Schedule update section of the plugin setting:
Webhook API allows you to get notifications for when the tracking is updated and it triggers an update of one of your trigger settings.
How to configure webhook of TrackingMore
When you select TrackingMore as your tracking service, the webhook section will trigger the webhook setting of TrackingMore.
1. Enable webhook: Turn on to use this feature of TrackingMore
2. TrackingMore Email: Enter the address you registered in TrackingMore.
3. Send Email: Select the statuses that you want to be notified.
*Note: Statuses you select here must be selected in your Webhook settings
4. Webhook URL: Copy Webhook URL and paste it to Webhook URL field of your Webhook Notification Settings.
* Follow the guide below and save all configuration.
Step 1: Go to https://my.trackingmore.com/webhook setting.php
Step 2: Copy Webhook URL in the plugin (4) and paste it to Webhook URL field of your Webhook Notification Settings
How to configure webhook of EasyPost
When you select EasyPost as your tracking service, the webhook section will trigger the webhook setting of EasyPost.
1. Enable webhook: Turn on to use this feature of EasyPost
2. Webhook secret: This helps prevent any third parties from masquerading as EasyPost and sending fraudulent data
3. Send email: Select the statuses that you want to be notified.
4. Webhook URL: Add webhook URL using this Webhook URL
* Follow the guide below:
Step 1: Go to Webhooks & Events
Step 2: Click on the Add Webhook button, copy Webhook URL in the plugin (4) and paste it to Webhook URL field and create webhook.
How to configure webhook of AfterShip
When you select AfterShip as your tracking service, the webhook section will trigger the webhook setting of AfterShip.
1. Enable webhook: Turn on to use this feature of AfterShip
2. Webhook secret: This helps prevent any third parties from masquerading as AfterShip and sending fraudulent data
* You can find the Webhook secret in your AfterShip Notification settings
3. Send email: Select the statuses that you want to be notified.
4. Webhook URL: Copy Webhook URL and paste it to Webhook URL field
* Follow the guide below:
Step 1: Go to Notification settings and scroll down to the bottom of the page
Step 2: Click on the Add Webhook button, copy Webhook URL in the plugin (4) and paste it to Webhook URL field and save.
You can add tracking codes to product orders manually or import tracking codes from CSV files.
To add tracking codes manually please go to Dashboard/ WooCommerce/ Orders select the order you want to add the tracking code and click on the Edit Tracking button.
1. Edit tracks: This option allows you to edit Tracking number, Tracking carrier, Shipping carrier, Change order status, sending email to the customer(if tracking info changes) and Adding tracking number to PayPal option.
2. Add a tracking number to PayPal.
3. Bulk set tracking number.
To bulk import tracking codes, you can use the import/export option of the plugin.
Go to Dashboard/ Order Tracking/ Export Orders, select the orders you need to add tracking code.
In the exported file, you add the Tracking ID, Carrier Slugs, Carrier Name, Carrier type of each product.
* Note: Carrier slugs: You can add in 2 ways: Get the carrier slugs list here or go to the shipping carrier tab of the plugin setting to get carrier slugs.
Then you can go to Dashboard/ Order Tracking/ Import Orders Tracking to import the CSV file you just edited.
Mapping fields and import.
This plugin has currently make compatibility with some plugins. You can check on the compatibility list below:
|WooCommerce Order Status Manager||WooCommerce||Full Compatible|
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any question, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.