Thank you for using our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
What is Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce?
Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. That helps shop owners easily possess and run their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from aliexpress.com and earn more money from online business.
Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing:
Go to Plugin/Add New/Upload Plugin/Choose file/ select plugin zip file woo-alidropship/click “Install Now“/click “Active plugin“.
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
Guiding video on how to install and use the plugin:
After successfully installing the plugin, you need to download the plugin extension, click here to download, then click on “Add Chrome” button.
Now go to aliexpress.com to import products from aliexpress.com to your store. Click on Aliexpress extension icon at the top right corner of the screen, there you need to fill in your domain and click into “Need authenticating” button in WooCommerce AliExpress Dropshipping Extension to authenticate extension using WooCommerce REST API.
* If you have already installed this plugin before, go to your Dashboard /Plugins, go to this plugin, then click on “Update now” button, and the extension will be automatically updated the latest.
You can learn how to authenticate extension using WooCommerce REST API in the video below:
Let’s get started to import products and categories on aliexpress.com that you want and click on the import button.
In the Product setting, you will set up global rules for all imported products from aliexpress.com.
* These rules will be applied in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store.
1. Products Status: Choose status of imported products on your WooCommerce website. Product status can be automatically set: Publish, Pending or Draft.
2. Use global attribute: By default, all attributes of imported products are custom attributes. Enable this option allows to automatically transfer those attributes to global attributes.
2. Show shipping option: Enable this option to display shipping option in the Import list. This feature will help to show shipping cost of available shipping methods. It will be easy for you to estimate product cost after calculating shipping cost.
4. Add shipping cost after price rules: Shipping cost will be added to price of original product after applying price rules.
5. Import as simple product: If a product just has one variation or you select one variation to import, that product will be imported as simple product. Variation SKU and attributes will not be used.
6. Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on. It can be:
7. Product description: Select to display product description and/or item specifics or not show this info in the imported product. Selection can be:
8. Download description images: Enable this option to allow importing images in product description if they are available.
9. Default select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
10. Disable background process: When importing products, instead of letting their images download in the background, the main product image will be downloaded directly, gallery and variation images (if any) will be added to Failed images pages so that you can go there to download them manually.
11. Default categories: Fill in the category titles, imported products will be added to these categories.
12. Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles, imported products will be added to these tags.
13. Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page
14. Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
15. Ignore import ship from: Enable to only import product variation with the ship from China.
16. Find and Replace: You can search for strings in the product title and description and replace found strings with respective values.
The Product Price setting allows you to set the price rules for all imported products and these rules will be applied in the Import list section before importing to WooCommerce products.
You can see the video guide on how to set up price for imported products from Aliexpress:
From the Dashboard, go to Dropship & Fulfill / Product Price:
Aliexpress product price are defined in USD, if you want to convert to your country currency or another currency, let configure these settings.
1. Exchange rate: This option allows you to convert US Dollar to your store currency from any amount. There are 2 ways to add the exchange rate: Click on the Update rate or add exchange rate manually. If this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default).
2. Exchange rate API: You can choose one of available API currency exchange rate sources: Google Finance, Yahoo finance, Cuex, TransferWise.
3. Exchange rate decimals: Number of decimals to round exchange rate when updating exchange rate with API.
4. Update rate automatically: Enable this option to automatically update exchange rate as a schedule.
5 and 6 there are options for you to set update schedule accurately at days, hour, minute and second.
7. Price range: In this field, you will set as many price ranges as you want. The original price falls in which price range, it will be applied by the price rule of that range swept from the top to bottom range.
8. Action: An action to customize price respectively for the price range. They can be:
9. Sale price: Set a rule for sale price. Note: Set -1 if there is no sale price
10. Regular price: Set a rule for regular price.
11. Remove latest level: Click to remove a rule
12. Add: Click to add a rule
This feature allows you to setup rules for product price more attractive, take advances of pricing psychology in sale.
b1. Enable to use this feature.
b2. How does it work?
View detailed example with explanation
Product Attributes setting allows to display all variations in product attributes, then you can edit or replace current variation terms to any you want.
1. Search term: Enter attribute term to search.
2. Attribute slug: Display the slug of the attributes
3. Original attribute term (Case-insensitive): Display the original term of the attributes.
4. Replacement: Add new replaced term.
This feature allows you to update price and quantity of imported products on your WooCommerce store whenever these values change on AliExpress store.
1. Update product automatically: Enable this option.
2. Update product every: Set to update after every specific day.
3. Update product at: Set to update at a certain hour, minute, second.
4. Update quantity: Enable to update quantity of WooCommerce product if quantity of respective AliExpress product changes.
5. Update price: Enable to update price of WooCommerce product if price of respective AliExpress product changes. All rules in Product Price tab will be applied to new price.
6. Notification email: When updating product with chrome extension , send email to admin if AliExpress product is no longer available/is out of stock/changes price.
7. Received address: Notification will be sent to this address. If not set, the “From” address in WooCommerce settings/Emails will be used.
Automatically remove attribute: When splitting a product by a specific attribute, remove that attribute of split product.
This tab settings help you to set rules for overridden products.
1. Override title: Enable if you want automatically set to replace title of overridden product with new product’s title
2. Override image: Enable if you want automatically set to replace images and gallery of overridden product with new product’s images and gallery
3. Override description: Enable if you want automatically set to replace description of overridden product with new product’s description and short description
4. Hide options: Do not show these options when overriding product
This settings allow you to configure rules for fulfilling orders automatically on AliExpress.
1. Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store. It can be:
2. Default phone number: If an order does not have phone number, this number will be used when fulfilling AliExpress order
3. AliExpress Order note: This note will be added on the AliExpress order when an order is fulfilled.
4. Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. You can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed
5. Change order status: Automatically change order status after order id & tracking number of an order are synced successfully.
You can sync order tracking numbers automatically in the Fulfill tab.
1. Get tracking number automatically: When fulfilling orders, tracking number is not available yet. This function helps you check and sync tracking number automatically.
2. Get tracking number every: Set to update tracking number after every specific day.
3. Get tracking number at: Set to update tracking number at a certain hour, minute, second.
2. AliExpress API: Get Access Token to fulfill Ali orders through API. Access token will be appeared when you enter a valid update key of the plugin.
After importing the products and set the general rules for all imported products, the imported products now are on the Import List where allows you to manage all imported products from aliexpress.com on your Woo store.
Go to Dashboard/ Import List.
1. Pagination: Click on Screen options and customize number of product items per page.
2. Import All: Enable to import all products entirely on your WooCommerce store.
3. Search product: Search for a product on the import list.
4. View product on Aliexpress: Allow your to access aliexpress.com directly.
5. Remove: Select to remove the product on the import list
6. Import now: To import this product.
These tab settings allow you to customize and manage individually imported products.
7. Product: Customize Aliexpress product information.
a. Product title: Name of the product
b. SKU: Product SKU or ID of Aliexpress product
c. Product status: Aliexpress product status on WooCommerce store: Public, Pending or Draft.
d. Catalog visibility: Select type of product visibility: Shop and search results; Shop only; Search result only.
e. Categories: Choose categories the Aliexpress product belong to.
f. Tags: Tag for the Aliexpress product on WooCommerce store.
8. Description: Customize Aliexpress product descriptions.
You can customize product descriptions before importing to WooCommerce store.
9. Attributes: Customize Aliexpress product attributes
You can edit attribute terms and remove attributes in this tab, just click on the Edit/Remove button and modify terms.
If remove attributes, you will be asked to set a default value for this attribute.
10. Variations: Customize Aliexpress product variations.
a. Number of variations of the products. You can select a or some, all variations to import.
b. Product variation images. You can select a or some, all product variation images to import.
c. Sku: Sku of variation products, it can be editable.
d + e: Variations of product, you can edit variation terms in the Dropship & Fulfil > Product Attribute tab for all attributes of all imported products or in the Import List > Attributes for each individual product.
f. Shipping cost: display shipping cost of available shipping methods. Enable the Show shipping option in the Product tab to display this shipping cost field.
g. Cost: Display the original price of product on Aliexpress.
h + i: Display Sale price and Regular price of Aliexpress product on WooCommerce store. These prices are calculated after applying rules in the Product price tab.
k. Inventory: Display number of variations in stock.
l + m. Split product by variations: You can split into single products respectively with a number of variations available in an attribute or assign a certain variation to split.
11. Gallery: observe and select images to import media library.
* Bulk Action: Allows to interact with a range of selected products. Just select products applied bulk action, bulk action feature will be appeared.
Bulk action Feature includes:
+ Add: Products will be added selected categories
+ Set: Products will be set with selected categories. Current categories of products will be replaced.
+ Clear selected: Remove current selected categories in selector. Leave selector empty and click Set to remove current categories of products.
This feature is used for Orders Tracking for WooCommerce plugin when syncing tracking info. When syncing orders with AliExpress, if Orders Tracking for WooCommerce plugin is active, it will automatically search for carrier URL in the existing carriers of this plugin (The Search and Replace function runs right before this step). If found, it will save tracking info with that carrier; otherwise, a new Custom carrier will be created. Skip if carrier is AliExpress Standard Shipping.
1. Replace carrier URL
2. Search and replace strings in Carrier name
Go to Dashboard > Dropship & Fulfil > Ali Orders section, this section allows to display all Aliexpress orders on your WooCommerce store there you can implement checking and fulfilling orders automatically. There are 2 ways to fulfill orders: Order by AliExpress API or Order with Extension.
1. Bulk place orders: Click this button to fulfill orders by Aliexpress API. You can choose an or many orders, bulk orders to fulfill. This order fulfilling needs your update key of the plugin to get Access Token, please read section A below.
2. Order with Extension: Click this button to fulfill orders by the plugin extension, please read section B below.
Order information observation before sending fulfilment requests.
a. To order: Display all Waiting to order.
b. All orders: Display all Waiting to order and the orders that already ordered.
c. Order admin in WooCommerce: Click to go to this WooCommerce order in details.
d. Order information: List order information including: product image, item detail, income, cost quantity, shipping, Aliexpress order ID and tracking number.
A. Order by AliExpress API
Step 1: Go to the update tab.
Step 2: Add you Auto update key, you can click on the Get key button or follow this guide to get the auto update key.
Step 3: Save & Check key.
Step 4: Go to the Fulfill tab.
Step 5: Click on the “Get Access Token” button. Note: Only Get new access token if your current access token is expired or invalid.
Then go to Ali Orders section to fulfill orders by Aliexpress API.
B. Order with Extension.
Step 2: Click on the Order with Extension button to in the Ali Orders section. Or you can go to Order admin in WooCommerce to fulfill order by this way.
This section allows to quickly observe Aliexpress products that imported in WooCommerce product, do product overriding and update products.
1. Update products: This option allows you to bulk update the price and quantity all products, that help you keep tracking of product statuses on Aliexpress. Go to the Update product section for more detail. There are 3 ways to check price and quantity changelog: by notification emails, in Imported section or Logs section.
2. Imported products: Quickly observe Aliexpress products that imported in WooCommerce product, inlcuding: Product title, Sku, Cost, WC product status, WooCommerce price.
3. View on Aliexpress: Access into aliexpress.com
4. View product: Go to this product on store frontend.
5. Edit product: Move to this product on your WooCommerce in detail.
6. Update: This option allows you to update the price and quantity for each individual product.
7. Override: Override an alternative product for the initial one. You can go to the Product Overriding tab to set rules for overridden products.
8. Delete: Delete the product on the imported list.
You can distinguish between aliexpress orders with your initial store orders and manage them in the Order Setting in WooCommerce.
Go to Dashboard/WooCommerce/ Orders
Note: The Ali products in the Order Setting will display statuses you set in the “show action” in the initial setting rule.
After orders are fulfilled on AliExpress, those orders will be added order ID and tracking number. You can sync these information of the orders to WooCommerce.
Step 1: Go to My Orders on aliexpress.com
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any questions, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.