Latest updated: 12/2021 – Updated version: 1.0.1
Thank you for purchasing our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
W2S – Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify is a powerful tool that allows you to migrate unlimited WooCommerce products and categories to Shopify. With the Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin, you can import product data from WooCommerce to Shopify in just two simple steps included: Products, Categories, Tags, Slugs, SKU, and Product Status are all available. The Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin transfers data from WooCommerce to Shopify using the Shopify API key, so you can be confident in the accuracy of the imported data.
WooCommerce and Shopify are very large and popular eCommerce platforms that many users all over the world are interested in and prefer. There has been a lot of research done on the market share of these platforms in eCommerce, and according to the most recent statistics from BuiltWith.com, Shopify now has more than 3 million active websites, indicating that its popularity is growing. While the number of active WooCommerce websites is growing impressively. It said 89,365,986 downloads were taken directly from the WooCommerce landing page (when they were still showing a download counter).
As a development company, we are aware of this trend, which is why we released the Shopify to WooCommerce plugin, which allows you to migrate data from Shopify to WooCommerce. Not content with this, we were considering how to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify in reverse – handle the majority of common needs, the release of the Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin marks an important step toward mastering data management between these two platforms, allowing shop owners to save time and money to gain benefit from online business.
– Unlimited products migrated to Shopify:
You’re free to migrate all product data from WooCommerce to Shopify. There is no limit on how many products data you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
– Commit import successfully:
We commit that you will import product data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to know how to use the plugin to import products WooCommerce to Shopify. If you have any trouble with the import progress, feel free to contact us.
– Import Product Data: ID, Title, Content, Slugs, SKU, range of regular price and sale price, range of stock quantity, Product type, Categories, image.
– Import product options: You can configure import product options to migrate the data you require.
– Logs to record import history: There is a log section that stores import history. You can examine the logs to verify the imported product data: Time, product title, Import status (failed or successful), Shopify product ID, and WooCommerce product ID.
Step 1: Connect WooCommerce and Shopify using API
This is the first step you need to do to migrate products from WooCommerce to Shopify. You need to fill in your Shopify store URL, API key, and Password into the plugin back-end.
On the WooCommerce to Shopify plugin.
* Important note:
Let’s see this video guide on how to connect WooCommerce and Shopify using API.
Step 2: Configure the Import product options
In the Import Products options, let’s configure with what you want to import using filters and toggles. Let’s go to the How does it work section to learn about various options.
After that, scroll down to enable products or product categories to migrate and click “Import”.
In this section, let’s configure what you want to import using filters and toggles.
1. Filter by product type: This filter allows you to select a product type to migrate, they can be:
2. Include product: Just migrate the products which you enter here.
3. Exclude product: The Migrate WooCommerce to Shopify plugin will migrate all products except the products which you enter in the exclude product field.
4. Include product by categories: Simply migrate the categories in which you enter their title here.
5. Import product created date: Simply migrate the products created during the date range.
6. Import product sequence: Choose the sequence for imported products. There are 6 options to select:
7. Keep product slug: The product slug after migrating to Shopify will remain, same as in your WooCommerce store. If this option is turned off, WooCommerce will automatically generate a product slug from the product name.
8. Import product categories: Enable to migrate all WooCommerce product categories to Shopify
9. Import product tags: Enable to migrate all WooCommerce product tags to Shopify.
10. Import product SKU: Enable to migrate the SKU of all WooCommerce products to Shopify.
11. Product status mapping: Choose a status for the WooCommerce imported products to Shopify after migrating, they can be:
The Logs section helps to record import history: There is a log section that stores import history. You can examine the logs to verify the imported product data: Time, product title, Import status (failed or successful), Shopify product ID, and WooCommerce product ID.
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any question, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.