Thank you for using our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
Latest update: 22/05/2020
**IMPORTANT AND REQUIREMENT**
Updated to WooCommerce Multi Currency ver 188.8.131.52
Do you want to display price as multi currencies on your shop page? Do you want your site to autodetect customer’s country and display price as their native currency? Do you want to accept payment in customer’s native currency? Woo Multi Currency will help you with all these things.
It is recommended using
1. Plugin WooCommerce 3.2 or newer is installed and activated.
2. Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing.
Get the plugin installation package from your account download page and save it to your desktop.
Go to Plugins/ Add New/ Upload Plugin/ Choose file/ Select woo-multi-currency.zip file/ click “Install Now“/ click “Active plugin“.
Install and Set up Video
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
In General, you can set up the main features of WooCommerce Multi Currency
In Location tab, you can set up the plugin to automatically select currency base on customers’ country or language.
Auto Detect: Auto select currency
1. Auto Detect: There are 4 option for you to select
– No: Turn off the auto detect currency option, customers will select currency by themselves
– Auto select: Auto detect currency base on the country of customers. The plugin will detect customers’ countries base on their IP Address. Then select the currency which you assign in option 4 of this tab.
– Approximate Price: The plugin will detect customers’ country then display an approximate price in their native country under WooCommerce price
– Polylang: Auto select currency base on Polylang language.
2. Geo API: The Geo API you want to use to detect customers’ countries. There are 2 options WooCommerce and External.
3. Currency by Country: Work with Auto Detect turned on. Currencies will be displayed base on customers ‘s countries.
4. Countries: Select which currency will be displayed for customers from which countries.
5. Select all: Select all countries for displaying a specific currency.
6. Remove all: Remove all existing countries.
7. Get country by currency: Automatically enter the countries that use the corresponding currencies.
Auto detect: Approximate Price
This option allows to display the approximately price based on Customers’s country.
In Checkout tab, you can select which currencies will be able to check out. And which payment methods are able to check out with each currency.
Design tab, where you can configure the front-end interface of the plugin.
Design Currencies Bar
Conditional Tags and Widget
Shortcode and Custom CSS
This setting allows you to make your price more beautiful, you will set the rules to create your desired product price.
* Note: This feature is not applied for shipping.
In Update, you can find options about the auto-update currency exchange rate and the plugin.
The plugin provides you shortcodes to display currencies exchange widgets, exchange rates on the front-end.
[woo_multi_currency_rates currencies="GBP,EUR"]This shortcodes will display the exchange rate between GBP, EUR and your default currency on front-end. You can change to other currencies by change the currencies codes GBP, EUR
Example I have USD as my default currency, this shortcode will display the EUR amount converted from 100 USD.
[woo_multi_currency_exchange price="100" currency="EUR”]
|Plugin||Author||Converted Price||Fixed Price|
|WooCommerce Product Bundles||SomewhereWarm||Yes||No|
|WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips||Ewout Fernhout||Yes||No|
|Printful Integration for WooCommerce plugin||Printful||Yes||No|
|Table Shipping Rate||WooCommerce||Yes||No|
|WooCommerce Wholesale prices||Rymera Web Co||Yes||No|
|WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin||RightPress||Yes||No|
|Polylang||Frédéric Demarle||Change currencies base on language|
|WPML||OnTheGoSystems||Change currencies base on language|
|Autoptimize||Frank Goossens (futtta)||Require to change WooCommerce settings|
|WP Fastest Cache||Emre Vona||Require to change WooCommerce settings|
|WP Super Cache||Automattic||Require a free plugin|
|WP Rocket||WP Media||Fully compatible|
|W3 Total Cache||Frederick Townes||Fully compatible|
|WooCommerce Extra Product Options||themecomplete||Fully compatible|
|Event Tickets||Modern Tribe, Inc.||Fully compatible|
|The Events Calendar||Modern Tribe, Inc.||Fully compatible|
|Name Your Price||Kathy Darling||Fully compatible|
|WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels||WebToffee||Fully compatible|
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any question, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.