Latest update: 20/05/2020
Updated to Sales Countdown Timer ver 220.127.116.11
Thank you for purchasing our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
What is Sales Countdown Timer?
Sales Countdown Timer is a plugin that allows shop owners to boost the Sales in the Sale Campaigns. The plugin can display Sales Countdown Timer in the single product pages and the shop page. It is a must-have plugin for encouraging customers to purchase by creating urgency psychology.
Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing:
Go to Plugin/Add New/Upload Plugin/Choose file/ select plugin zip file sale-countdown-timer /click “Install Now“/click “Active plugin“.
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
Guiding video on how to install and set up:
To use the WooCommerce Sales Countdown Timer feature, you need to configure a Sale Countdown Timer profile in Dashboard/ Countdown Timer then assign that profile to a product.
Set up a Sales Countdown Timer with General Settings, Design and WooCommerce Product settings. We will discuss more details about these settings in How does it work chapter.
After configuring settings, go to any product edit page to assign the Sales Countdown Timer to that product.
In a single product edit page,you need to assign a Sales Countdown Timer profile to that product.
To set bulk sales countdown timer for variable products:
Set the sale time for variable products: Go to any variation product page/Product data/ Variation and set sale time for the variations you want.
1. Enter sale price for each variation of variable product.
2. Schedule time for sales countdown timer: sale start date and sale time date.
3. Check on for enabling Countdown evergreen.
4. Choose the countdown timer profile.
To change the sales countdown timer profile, price… for many variations, go to Products/ All products/ filter Variable products, then select the variable products that you want to bulk set sales countdown timer.
In the Bulk Actions field select Edit/ Apply, then you can set bulk sales countdown timer for the variable products.
You can display a Sale Countdown Timer any pages you want by a shortcode.
In the General settings tab of the Countdown timer, you can add new or remove the Sales Countdown Timer profile.
In Design settings, you can configure how the sales countdown timer looks like in front-end.
In this Settings, you can configure to display the Sales Countdown Timer on WooCommerce pages.
1. Display countdown timer on the single product page
– Position: Choose the position for countdown timer on the single product page: above sale flash; below sale flash; above cart; below cart; above product image.
– Sticky when scrolling: Choose the type of sticky when scrolling: None, sticky top, sticky bottom.
– Show or not show “Add to cart” button on the sticky countdown.
2. Display countdown timer on Shop page
– Enable: To activate this option.
– Show on: to assign which pages to show countdown timer. You can use Page’s ID, Title or Slug. Example:
– Position: Choose the position of countdown timer on shop page: above sale flash; below sale flash; above cart; below cart; above product image.
Settings for Progress bar
3. Progress bar message: What the text message will be displayed.
4. Progress bar type: Choose the way the progress bar will be displayed: Increase; Decrease
5. Order status: Choose the order status will be counted in the progress bar: Completed; On-hold; Pending; Processing; Failed; Refunded; Cancelled.
6. Progress bar position: Chooose the position of the progress bar: Above countdown; Below countdown.
7. Progress bar message position: Choose the position of Progress bar message: Above the progress bar; Below the progress bar; in the progress bar.
8. Design: Design the progress bar with background color, text color, and border-radius
9. Upcoming sale: Enable to activate.
In the general setting of the checkout countdown, you can set the checkout countdown timer for a minimum cart total to get a special offer.
* You can duplicate the custom checkout countdown level to add other countdown levels.
This setting allows you to design the checkout countdown and assign pages the checkout countdown will show up.
1. Display countdown timer on: Select pages to show checkout countdown. Leave blank to show checkout countdown on all pages.
2. Design checkout button on checkout countdown timer: Title, Font size, text color, background.
3. Design shop button on checkout countdown timer: Title, Font size, text color, background.
Test mode for displaying checkout countdown
This setting allows you to design the checkout countdown timer on the checkout page.
1. Checkout countdown message: Customize the message that appears on the countdown timer on the checkout page.
2. Message if missing offer: Customize the message appearing on the countdown timer on the checkout page if the offer is going to be over.
3. Shortcode available: Customize the text message in the countdown timer on the checkout page.
4. Position: Put the position of the countdown timer on the checkout page.
5. Select countdown timer: Select the countdown timer profile that you created to show up on the checkout page.
6. Test mode: Enable it to make the checkout countdown to be applied only to Administrator for testing purpose.
7. Reset checkout countdown: Reset current checkout discount applied to your account when Test mode is enabled.
This setting allows you to design the checkout countdown timer on the other page.
1. Checkout countdown message: Customize the message that appears on the countdown timer on an assigned page.
2. Message if missing offer: Customize the message appearing on the countdown timer on the assigned page if the offer is going to be over.
3. Shortcode available: Customize the text message in the countdown timer on the assigned page.
4. Position: Put the position of the countdown timer on the assigned page.
5. Select countdown timer: Select the countdown timer profile that you created to show up on the assigned page.
6. Test mode: The checkout countdown will be applied only to Administrators for testing purpose
7. Reset check out countdown: Reset current checkout discount applied to your account when Test mode is enabled
Go to Dashboard/Countdown Timer/ Checkout Countdown/ Report
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any question, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.