Latest update: 13/03/2018
Thank you for purchasing our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
WHAT IS WOOCOMMERCE LOOKBOOK?
WooCommerce Lookbook is a professional plugin, allows you to create realistic lookbooks of your products. Help your customers visualize what they purchase from you.
Design: WooCommerce Lookbook can be fully designed, and can fit with any theme/website.
Automatically update: Use Envato purchase code to enable auto-update. You can update the plugin whenever there is a new version right on your dashboard.
After successful activate the WooCommerce LookBook plugin, go to Dashboard/Lookbooks to start using the plugin.
After successful add a new lookbook, click on Add Node to add new nodes
Go to Dashboard/Lookbooks/All Lookbooks to manage your lookbooks
Go to Dashboard/Lookbooks/Settings to configure lookbook settings
WooCommerce Lookbook will appear on the front-end as a picture with nodes that locate products. When clicking on a node, a pop-up will appear with product information.
To sync Instagram pictures to WooCommerce Lookbook, follow these guides:
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
2. Click My Apps > Create App
3. Go to Settings > Basic > Copy App ID, App Secret to fields below
4. Go to Dashboard > Add Facebook Login, Instagram module
5. Go to Facebook Login > Settings > Paste https://localhost/website24/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=woocommerce-lookbook&page=woocommerce-lookbook-settings#/instagram into “Valid OAuth Redirect URIs” field.
6. Go to your Facebook page > Settings > Instagram > Connect to Instagram account + copy page ID & paste to ‘Page ID’ field below
7. Save Settings
8. Get Access Token
9. Go to All Lookbook/ Sync Instagram
Here is the guide video:
Go to Dashboard/Lookbooks/Settings/Design/Node Options to configure nodes settings
In Instagram Tab, you can configure how WC Lookbook connect with Instagram
Go to Dashboard/Lookbooks/Settings/Design/Quick view to configure quick view settings
Go to Dashboard/Lookbooks/Settings/Design/Slide Options to configure slide settings
Add your own CSS to design the look as you want.
Link Redirect: If this option is enabled, clicking on nodes will redirect the page to the single product page.
External Link: If this option is enabled, clicking on nodes will redirect the page to the external link. This option only works with External/Affiliate products.
Fill in your Envato purchase code to auto-update the lookbook plugin right in your Dashboard.
Go to any single product page to configure lookbook on the page.
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any question, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.