Thank you for using our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
What is Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce?
Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. That helps shop owners easily possess and run their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from aliexpress.com and earn more money from online business.
Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing:
Go to Plugin/Add New/Upload Plugin/Choose file/ select plugin zip file woo-alidropship/click “Install Now“/click “Active plugin“.
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
Guiding video on how to install and use the plugin:
After successfully installing the plugin, you need to download the plugin extension, click here to download, then click on “Add Chrome” button.
Now go to aliexpress.com to import products from aliexpress.com to your store. Click on Aliexpress extension icon at the top right corner of the screen, there you need to fill in your domain and click into “Need authenticating” button in WooCommerce AliExpress Dropshipping Extension to authenticate extension using WooCommerce REST API.
* If you have already installed this plugin before, go to your Dashboard /Plugins, go to this plugin, then click on “Update now” button, and the extension will be automatically updated the latest.
You can learn how to authenticate extension using WooCommerce REST API in the video below:
Let’s get started to import products and categories on aliexpress.com that you want and click on the import button.
In the Product setting, you will set up general rules for all imported products from aliexpress.com.
* These rules will be applied in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store.
1. Products Status: Choose status for all imported products from aliexpress.com. Product status can be: Publish, Pending or Draft.
2. Show shipping option: Enable this option to display shipping option in the Import list. This feature will help to show shipping cost of available shipping methods. It will be easy for you to estimate product cost after calculating shipping cost.
3. Import as simple product: If a product just has one variation or you select one variation to import, that product will be imported as simple product. Variation SKU and attributes will not be used.
4. Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on. It can be:
5. Product description: Select to display product description and/or item specifics or not show this info in the imported product. Selection can be:
6. Download description images: Enable this option to allow importing images in product description if they are available.
7. Default select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
8. Disable background process: When importing products, instead of letting their images download in the background, the main product image will be downloaded directly, gallery and variation images (if any) will be added to Failed images pages so that you can go there to download them manually.
9. Default categories: Fill in the category titles, imported products will be added to these categories.
10. Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles, imported products will be added to these tags.
11. Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page
12. Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
13. Ignore import ship from: Enable to only import product variation with the ship from China.
14. Find and Replace: You can search for strings in the product title and description and replace found strings with respective values.
The Product Price setting allows you to set the price rules for all imported products and these rules will be applied in the Import list section before importing to WooCommerce products.
From the Dashboard, go to Dropship & Fulfill / Product Price:
1. Import products currency exchange rate: Allows you to set the exchange rate to convert the imported product-currency into an expected respective currency in your store.
For example: as usual, the currency on aliexpress is $USD, I want to convert into VND on my Woo store, so I set the current exchange rate is 23000
If this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default)
2. Price from: In this field, you will set the price rules for multi quantity ranges. You can set a quantity range respectively with an action type.
3. Action: An action is set respectively with a quantity range. They can be:
4. Sale price: Set a rule for sale price. Note: Set -1 if there is no sale price
5. Regular price: Set a rule for regular price.
6. Add: Select to add a rule
7. Remove latest level: Select to remove a rule
This feature allows you to setup rules for product price more attractive, take advances of pricing psychology in sale.
b1. Enable to use this feature.
b2. How does it work?
View detailed example with explanation
This Setting allows you to set the general rules for all imported products after fulfilling the order payment.
1. Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store. It can be:
2. AliExpress Order note: This note will be added on the AliExpress order when an order is fulfilled.
3. Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. You can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed
4. Change order status: Automatically change order status after order id & tracking number of an order are synced successfully.
After importing the products and set the general rules for all imported products, the imported products now are on the Import List where allows you to manage all imported products from aliexpress.com on your Woo store.
Go to Dashboard/ Import List.
This Setting allows you to customize and manage the attributes of an individual product.
1. Import all: enable to import all products entirely on your Woo store.
2. Search product: Search for a product on the import list.
3. Product: display the imported product attributes, you can change these attributes in order to fit for your site, or you can keep its initial attributes on aliexpress.com. They contain:
4. Description: Copy product description on aliexpress.com or you can edit it.
5 Variations: This setting allows you to customize and manage variable products.
6. Gallery: Copy gallery on aliexpress.com or you can select which will be displayed on your Woo store.
13. View product on Aliexpress: Allow your to access aliexpress.com directly.
14. Remove: Select to remove the product on the import list
15. Import and Override: Select to import and override the product on your Woo store
after selecting Import and Override, the product will be disappeared on the import list and move on to the imported setting.
After selecting Import and Override a product, the product now moves to the imported setting.
This setting allows you to manage briefly the imported product attributes on your Woo store.
1. Search product: Search a product on the imported
2. View on Aliexpress: Access into aliexpress.com
3. Edit on your store: move to the Product Setting to edit the product on your store in detail.
4. Product Title: Name of the product in your store.
5. Sku: Stock keeping unit of the product in your store
6. Cost: Price of the product on aliexpress.com
7. WooCommerce Price: Price of the product on your store
8. Delete: Delete the product on the imported list
9. Override: Override an alternative product on the initial one.
1. Product URL: Insert an alternative product URL.
2. Check: Accept this step.
3. Cancel: Cancel this step.
You can distinguish between aliexpress orders with your initial store orders and manage them in the Order Setting in WooCommerce.
Go to Dashboard/WooCommerce/ Orders
Note: The Ali products in the Order Setting will display statuses you set in the “show action” in the initial setting rule.
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any questions, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.