Thank you for using our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please feel free to request support at our Support Forum. Thanks so much!
What is Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce?
Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce is a plugin that allows shop owners to import products from aliexpress.com to their own WooCommerce store. That helps shop owners easily possess and run their own business on the E-Commerce site with a wide range of products from aliexpress.com and earn more money from online business.
Make sure that those limits to a minimum as follows in order for free-trouble while installing:
Go to Plugin/Add New/Upload Plugin/Choose file/ select plugin zip file woo-alidropship/click “Install Now“/click “Active plugin“.
Done! Let’s start using the plugin.
Guiding video on how to install and use the plugin:
After successfully installing the plugin, go to Dashboard/ Woo AliDropship to configure the plugin settings.
To import products from aliexpress.com to your store, you need to fill in your domain and Secret key into Woo AliDropship Extension
You can learn how to use WooCommerce AliExpress Dropshipping Extension below:
After fill in your domain and Secret key, let’s start to choose products and categories on aliexpress.com that you want and click on the import button.
In the Product setting, you will set up general rules for all imported products from aliexpress.com before entering into your WooCommerce store.
1. Products Status: Choose a product status for all imported products from aliexpress.com. Product status can be: Publish, Pending or Draft.
2. Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on. It can be:
3. Product description: Customizing display the product description when adding products to the import list. It can be:
4. Default select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
5. Default categories: Fill in the category titles, imported products will be added to these categories.
6. Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles, imported products will be added to these tags.
7. Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page
8. Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
9. Hide ship from: Enable to hide attribute ship from China.
10. Save: Save the settings.
The Product Price setting allows you to set the price rules for all imported products.
1. Import products currency exchange rate: Allows you to set the exchange rate to convert the imported product-currency into an expected respective currency in your store.
For example: as usual, the currency on aliexpress is $USD, I want to convert into VND on my Woo store, so I set the current exchange rate is 23000
If this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default)
2. Price from: In this field, you will set the price rules for multi quantity ranges. You can set a quantity range respectively with an action type.
3. Action: An action is set respectively with a quantity range. They can be:
4. Sale price: Set a rule for sale price. Note: Set -1 if there is no sale price
5. Regular price: Set a rule for regular price.
For example: Set the rules for these multi quantity ranges the same as the image above.
The results in the variation setting the image below:
The imported product price of $651.16, it falls into from $50 and more than, the sale price will be $651.16 x 2 = $1302.32 and the regular price will be %651.16 x 3 = $1943.48.
6. Add: Select to add a rule
7. Remove: Select to remove a rule
8. Save: Save these steps
This Setting allows you to set the general rules for all imported products after fulfilling the order payment.
1. Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store. It can be:
2. AliExpress Order note: This note will be added on the AliExpress order when an order is fulfilled.
3. Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. You can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed
4. Save: Save all settings
After importing the products and set the general rules for all imported products, the imported products now are on the Import List where allows you to manage all imported products from aliexpress.com on your Woo store.
Go to Dashboard/ Import List.
This Setting allows you to customize and manage the attributes of an individual product.
1. Import all: enable to import all products entirely on your Woo store.
2. Search product: Search for a product on the import list.
3. Product: display the imported product attributes, you can change these attributes in order to fit for your site, or you can keep its initial attributes on aliexpress.com. They contain:
4. Description: Copy product description on aliexpress.com or you can edit it.
5 Variations: This setting allows you to customize and manage variable products.
6. Gallery: Copy gallery on aliexpress.com or you can select which will be displayed on your Woo store.
13. View product on Aliexpress: Allow your to access aliexpress.com directly.
14. Remove: Select to remove the product on the import list
15. Import and Override: Select to import and override the product on your Woo store
after selecting Import and Override, the product will be disappeared on the import list and move on to the imported setting.
After selecting Import and Override a product, the product now moves to the imported setting.
This setting allows you to manage briefly the imported product attributes on your Woo store.
1. Search product: Search a product on the imported
2. View on Aliexpress: Access into aliexpress.com
3. Edit on your store: move to the Product Setting to edit the product on your store in detail.
4. Product Title: Name of the product in your store.
5. Sku: Stock keeping unit of the product in your store
6. Cost: Price of the product on aliexpress.com
7. WooCommerce Price: Price of the product on your store
8. Delete: Delete the product on the imported list
9. Override: Override an alternative product on the initial one.
1. Product URL: Insert an alternative product URL.
2. Check: Accept this step.
3. Cancel: Cancel this step.
You can distinguish between aliexpress orders with your initial store orders and manage them in the Order Setting in WooCommerce.
Go to Dashboard/WooCommerce/ Orders
Note: The Ali products in the Order Setting will display statuses you set in the “show action” in the initial setting rule.
Thank you for your attention!
If you have any questions, please create a topic at our FORUM, we will support within 24 hours.